1. Do you wear glasses or contact lenses for nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism?
2. Are you interested in LASIK but don’t feel ready?
3. Are you unable to wear contact lenses due to allergies or other sensitivities?
4. Are you tired of getting debris stuck underneath your gas-permeable lenses?
5. Do you feel contact lenses inhibit your ability to enjoy sports such as skiing, swimming, hiking, or going to the gym?
6. As a parent/guardian, does your child’s eyes require a stronger eyeglass prescription every year?
7. As a parent/guardian, does your child need contact lenses but has trouble wearing or caring for them?
8. Do you want to wake up during the night and able to see?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions, it indicates that Orthokeratology might be a good option for you. Please contact our office for more information and further testing.